Things To Do In Haines City
Zephyrhills:• Halloween Howl on Main Street ~ Saturday, October 28th from 4-9pm.
• Run for the Hills 5K at Florida Hospital ~ TBA
• Yard Sale/Flea Market at the Lions Club at 5827 Dean Dairy Road on November 4th from 8am-Noon
• Harvest Festival Family Event at Zephyr Park on November 4 from 10am-3pm
• Veteran’s Day Parade on Zephyrhills Main Street at 10am on November 11th.
• Zephyrhills Christmas Parade in Downtown Main Street on December 2
Dade City:• Fall Antique Faire in Downtown Dade City on October 14th
• Scarecrow Festival at the Pioneer Florida Museum & Village on October 14th. (15602 Pioneer Museum Road, Dade City).
• 51st Annual San Antonio Rattlesnake Festival is October 21st from 9am -4pm at the San Antonio Park.
• Dade City Christmas Parade in Historic Downtown Dade City on December 1st at 7pm. However, come early to get a parking spot and bring chairs to sit curbside.
• 29th Annual Florida Bug Jam Car Show on November 11-12 at the Dade City Fairgrounds. www.floridabugjam.com/
Tarpon Springs:• Sunset Beach Concert Series ~ October 5th from 7-9pm on Sunset Beach.
• Oktoberfest at Tarpon Tavern all weekend long from October 6-8th. Festivities are held at Tarpon Tavern located at 21 N. Safford Ave, Tarpon Springs.
Surrounding areas:• Fall Fun at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground on October 5th beginning at 5:40pm.
• Wesley Chapel Shabby Chic Vintage Market & Artisan Day at The Grove at 6105 Wesley Grove Blvd in Wesley Chapel on Sunday, October 22 from 10am-4pm.
• Rootstock Plant & Garden Festival on October 21st from 8am-5pm at the beautiful Bok Towers in Lake Wales.
• 13th Annual Wesley Chapel Fall Festival at The Grove on October 28-29.
• 17th Annual Florida Hospital BOLTRun held at the Amalie Arena on October 21st from 5:30am-8:30am
• Florida Autofest at the Sun’n’Fun in Lakeland – November 10-12. www.carlisleevents.com
Pioneer Days FestivalOct 27, 2017 - Oct 29, 2017
Pioneer Day first began in 1977 as an annual event held on the last Saturday in October or the first Saturday in November to celebrate the community's history and its earliest pioneer settlers. As part of the Pioneer Day celebration, traditional crafts are demonstrated and sold. There is also plenty of entertainment, with everything from the Highlander marching band to carriage tours and antique car parades. Special events include Pioneer Hour at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday with the naming of this year’s Pioneer of the Year, and at Noon there will be an antique car parade. Pioneer Days Festival activities include crafters, demonstrators, re-enactors, an Antique Car Parade, a free architectural carriage tour, entertainment and much more.
Friday, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. (Reception at Depot Museum)
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bok Tower Gardens - Lake Wales
Frescos Bakery & Bistro
Click here for printer friendly version